Saturday, September 14, 2013

oh yeah, and work!


This piece was really special to make. A family friend lost their baby at 21 weeks pregnant, her son was stillborn. I was pregnant at the time so all the emotions of this were even more intense for me. The piece above was made for her. The gemstones are amethyst and onyx February's birthstones.
AND yes I'm just getting to posting this 8 months later! 




Bridesmaid's jewelry for a fantastic Alabama wedding I was sorry to miss in JUNE!




This client sent in these stones and wanted a necklace made with them, (The client is a geologist). It was fun incorporating to loves of mine in a piece. I have always loved rocks, and how they are formed
ALSO done in June!! Having a baby makes being on the computer less and less appealing! I will try to keep up a little better as we head into fall, and colder weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment